Music in the kitchen
- It was my 2 weeks blog anniversary on Sunday.
- I was asked to complete this bloggers' questionnaire about music on Monday by Aude http://epicesetcompagnie.blogspot.com/ (nice friend I met via www.chocolateandzucchini.com )
- My hubbie's bro approved of my blog (a gardener, loves food though).
So, yes, if somebody wants to know how I am, my answer is - 'Popular'(just like Pierce Brosnan in Thomas Crown Affair, hehe. Love his style!). Hope this feeling last...
So, here are my answers on 'Music in the kitchen' if anybody's interested:
What is the total number of music files on your computer?
-None at the moment. I have just rebuilt it and so listen to cd's.
What is the last CD you bought?
- Ellis Marsalis - Twelve's it (jazz piano)
What is the last song you last listened to before reading this message?
J.S.Bach - The Complete Partitas
Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
1.I often listen to classical and jazz piano as I love piano(and teach piano).
2. Steve Vai - electric guitar god, http://www.vai.com/(his song 'You're here' with a beauiful solo at the beginning) and my first video experience of his music - I fell in love with him (hm, the charm of the Italians!), his music, his sense of humour.
3. Lionel Richie - all his songs(slow or up-beat), good drive-time music.
Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Lee Loreya - a girl that has a way with words and I admire that. I would be interested to hear from her on this subject.
Phil - my chef-friend, another obsessed person, who influenced me in the way of cooking.